HUNTER MAGIC shows the great characters, scenery and events of the Hunter Valley of New South Wales. Producer/presenter Greg Grainger explores the Hunter by horse and coach, from the prolific vineyards around the Lower Hunter and the horse capital of Australia in the Upper Hunter, to the beautiful Barrington Tops, and historic villages like Morpeth.
* Jazz festivals, including powerful renditions from a Sunday church service.
* Rocky, the star kangaroo who wakes guests in their beds.
* Hot air balloon rides starring Astro the wonder dog.
* High action rodeos, with sensational images of bucking bulls.
* Celebrity cricket matches at the Wandin Valley estate.
* Grape picking by hand in the historic Tyrrells vineyard.
* A flight by vintage Tiger Moth, including aerial aerobatics.
* Divine country estates like The Convent and Len Evan¹s property.
* High-priced new born foals on a prestigious horse stud.
* Horse Festivals with their polo matches, parades and riding demonstrations.
* A City Slickers-style Cattle Drive.