An amazing journey from Singapore to the Golden Triangle, in an adventure which begins on the Eastern and Oriental Express and ends on a bamboo river barge.
* The ring-necked Karens. Adorned with golden rings around their necks, wrists and ankles, the women of this colourful tribe go about their daily lives.
* Royal Celebrations: Thailand celebrates the fiftieth anniversary of the King's reign with a procession of intricately carved historical barges through the heart of Bangkok.
* The cobra kissing thrill-seeker. Bitten and almost killed by the bite of a cobra, this snake charmer still mesmerises deadly cobras in a ritual which culminates in him kissing the snake.
* The endangered gibbons of Phang Nga Bay. Known as singing apes, these gibbons are being re-introduced into areas where their species had been killed off.
* Loy Krathong: Thousands of candle boats floated out across the waters of the former capital of Sukothai, under the light of a full moon.
* Monkey Banquet of Lop Buri + The coconut-collecting monkeys of Surit Thani.
* Chiang Mai: Colourful hill-tribes, traditional weddings, elephants + their mahouts.
* Crocodile wrestling. Keeper places his head in the mouth of an angry crocodile.
* Thai boxing, Bangkok's weekend animal markets, the Rama 5 cult, travelling the Death Railway, the highlights of Singapore including Chinese Opera and Indian festivals.